Facilities Operations & Facilities Maintenance
EMCOR Services NY/NJ eliminates the time-consuming hiring and retraining of technical personnel and management of day-to-day technical matters through our full suite of facilities operations and maintenance services.
We Provide Full On-Site Facilities Service
Corporate facilities, retail centers, and industrial, institutional, and educational facilities benefit from highly skilled and experienced building engineers and maintenance mechanics performing state-of-the-art facilities operations and maintenance.
EMCOR Services NY/NJ services the New York City Metropolitan region with:
- Flexible staffing abilities to meet your facility's needs
- Back-up personnel cross-trained at our client's facilities to step in during planned and unplanned absences of the regular staff
- A large staff of building engineers and mechanics on duty full time and backed by expert field supervisors
- A single point of contact for a wide array of facility-related needs
- Preferred pricing through our volume buying power for products and services
You Get On-the-Spot Emergency Response
In addition to on-site staff for expert facilities operations and preventative maintenance, you'll have leading-edge emergency service 24 hours a day on weekdays, weekends, and holidays. Every emergency call is tracked to completion, and follow-up assures the emergency has been handled.
Check Your Annual Costs Against Industry Standards
To help you identify the true cost of facilities management and determine what costs you can eliminate by outsourcing this function, we'll provide a worksheet for you to complete and submit for our free analysis. This analysis includes personnel, administration, vehicle, recurring building maintenance, vendor capital, and depreciation costs.
Simply ask us for an analysis. Our results are presented to you in about two weeks.
Contact us today to discover how our commercial building maintenance and facility maintenance services can be saving you money tomorrow.